Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Parade

Preschool is full of new adventures. For all of us. Trager was in his first "parade", and I had my first "I can't believe I'm really holding two cameras while pushing Kerbi in the stroller all so I can capture my son walking around an old gym in a line". Really? But now I can blog about it. And Kyle was happy I did it.

We weren't sure how Trager would react to the parade. I mean, people staring at him isn't his favorite thing in life. But he did great!! Seriously, it was pretty precious seeing him walk around in his spiderman outfit. It was cute seeing how seriously he and his classmates were about parading in their costumes. They all did a great job!

Making Trager pose right before we headed out the door. This is definitely a fake smile. The picture I took before this shows his true feelings, but I'm not going to post it. =)
Umm, stud??
Come on, so adorable!
Listening to directions and staying in line.
By far the cutest spectator there!



No comments:

Post a Comment