Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Pigtails at the Park!

We enjoyed a 90 degree day today at the park with Gracie and Mandy. It's so nice to be outside. With the warmer weather, I've been wondering what I'm going to do with Kerbi's hair. Today was our first attempt at pigtails. They turned out pretty good for a first try, and her hair stayed out of her face much better than with just a single ponytail. I texted Mom a picture of her and she said, "That makes her look too big!" Ha! I have to agree! Time is flying! Love my girl.


Above is Kerbi's posture for when she is being shy or she has just gotten in trouble. When it's the latter, it's hard to stay mad because she looks so darn cute.


Trager being a tiger, sleeping in his "cage".


Gracie is such a great friend and caretaker of Kerbi. She is always willing to lend a hand. It would be nice if Kerbi would accept her help sometime!! Little Miss Independent.

After the park and a quick bite at Taco Bell, we headed to Target. Why not? We were in the kids' clothes section looking at some great deals and I swear I turned my head for 2 seconds and turned around to see Kerbi putting ARM LOADS of clothes in our cart. She was literally clearing the shelves. It was hilarious, but then I had to get tough and tell her to "STOP!" She listened...I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment